Fans are back baby, and they’re swinging for the fences. A dude with no shirt on, who also happens to be a White Sox fan, was not scared to throw down in the left field bleachers on Tuesday night. He was swinging like he didn’t care who he struck with his fists.
Trending from Side Action
- NBA Lottery Pick Josh Giddey Being Linked to Kylie Jenner
- Alvin Kamara Spotted With Dwight Howard’s Ex Te’a Cooper
- Michael Blackson Calls Out Ben Simmons For Sliding Into His Girlfriend’s DM’s
- Miss BumBum Suzy Cortez Honors Lionel Messi With ‘Anal Tattoo’
- Shailene Woodley’s Mother Lori Enters the Aaron Rodgers Packers Drama
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Another night, another wild fight.
— whitesoxdave (@barstoolWSD) July 21, 2021
Is there something to baseball games being boring and fights breaking out?
It feels like there’s more fights in the stands at baseball games than any other sport.
Alcohol probably has something to do with it too…