Tampa Bay Buccaneers receiver Antonio Brown is now being accused of a rather odd act.
According to the story, Brown’s girlfriend, Cydney Moreau, told LA chef Steven Ruiz that he was willing to spend $500 to receive a fake Johnson & Johnson vaccine card.
“Can you get the COVID cards?” Moreau texted Ruiz on July 2, according to a screen grab he provided to the Tampa Bay Times.
“I can try,” Ruiz responded.
“JNJ shot. Ab said he would give you $500,” Moreau texted.
— Dov Kleiman (@NFL_DovKleiman) November 18, 2021
According to Ruiz, Antonio Brown wanted the Johnson & Johnson card because it consisted of only one shot, which would mean less paperwork for the receiver.
Check out the alleged text exchange between Ruiz and AB’s girlfriend.
Trending from Side Action
- Kliff Kingsbury Back with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik, She’s Posting From His Bedroom
- LSU Fan Gave Coach O Great Sendoff By Grabbing Her Chest in Epic Video Bomb
- Girl in Bed With Arch Manning Declares Where’s He’s Going to Play College Football
- Cam Newton’s Baby Mama Was There to See Him Get Benched
- Video of Texans Fans Having Sexual Activity Under Their Ponchos Goes Viral
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Antonio Brown and Ruiz recently had a falling out over an uncollected debt – with the personal chef saying the Bucs star still owes him $10,000.
The NFL still has not said if they’ll be investigating this matter.
Antonio Brown is currently rehabbing from an ankle injury that has kept him sidelined over the past two weeks. He has had a history of getting himself in trouble, but has been able to stay out of the tabloids since joining Tom Brady and co. in Tampa Bay.