Antonio Brown is back on the field and back giving reporters attitude in post-game interviews.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers WR Antonio Brown made it back on to the field after serving his three-game suspension for providing a fake-COVID vaccination card, but reporters still wanted to talk about all the drama.
In the post-game interview Brown was asked what it felt like to have Bucs Coach Bruce Arians “stick by your side” as many felt as though Brown screwed up.
Brown was not having any of the drama and told the reporter to go to the next question after saying that he just wanted to “talk about this game” and that “for you [reporters] it’s all drama”.
Trending from Side Action
- According to Paige VanZant She’s Already Made A Sex Tape
- Porn Star Richelle Ryan Claiming Patriots Defensive Player Keeps Messaging Her
- Charissa Thompson Calls Out Lions Coach For Hitting On Her Ahead of Interview
- Lady is Attacked After Confronting Flasher at Motocross Event
- LaMelo Ball Finally Posts Picture of His Girlfriend Ana Montana
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Brown was able to come back strong and had 10 receptions for 101 yards on 15 targets as the Bucs took care of the Panthers 32-6 at home Sunday.
The Bucs travel to New York to face the Jets next Sunday.