Antonio Brown is still on the Bucs roster, but that isn’t stopping him from trying to land on another team.
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers controversial wideout has an idea of how to get business booming again for a Minnesota Vikings team that will miss the playoffs for a second straight season.
“I would love to have an opinion to tell you what the Vikings should do with Kirk Cousins, Mike Zimmer, their offense and their defense, but man, I’m trying to figure out my team, my squad, what I’m doing, where I’m going,” Brown said on Cameo. “So, SKOL nation, I would tell you how to fix the Vikings is to call Mike Zimmer and let Mike Zimmer figure it out. He’s the best of the best. You guys are in good hands.”
Antonio Brown says Minnesota should let Mike Zimmer fix the Vikings. He’s the “best of the best!” pic.twitter.com/xpiMUEQ0S7
— Thomas Sullivan (@Yfz84) January 5, 2022
Trending from Side Action
- Sad Viral Cowboys Fan’s Girlfriend Calls Him Out For Cheating After Being Spotted on TV
- According to Paige VanZant She’s Already Made A Sex Tape
- Porn Star Richelle Ryan Claiming Patriots Defensive Player Keeps Messaging Her
- Charissa Thompson Calls Out Lions Coach For Hitting On Her Ahead of Interview
- Lady is Attacked After Confronting Flasher at Motocross Event
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
AB still hasn’t officially been released from his contract, but at the post-game press conference, Bucs coach Bruce Arians told media members Brown was “no longer a Buc.”
Antonio Brown could be a good fit on the Vikings, but he’s on the wrong side of 30 an his skills are only going to keep diminishing. But just imagine Brown, Justin Jefferson and Adam Thielen as a triple threat.
At this stage of his career, the juice may not be worth the squeeze on AB anymore.