Antonio Brown and Ben Roethlisberger used to be a dynamic duo. Now AB is thanking Big Ben.
Brown become the fastest wide receiver to reach 900 career receptions. Brown addressed this with the media and in a surprising move thanked his former quarterback Ben Roethlisberger.
Of Brown’s 906 career receptions, 837 of them came in nine seasons with Pittsburgh.
Trending from Side Action
- Dwyane Wade’s Side Baby Mama Aja Metyeour Sends Out a Message
- Manchester United Legend Paul Scholes Getting Dragged After Daughter Posts Video of Him Chewing Her Toenails
- Former NBA Ball Boy Turned Tik Toker Gets Ethered by Richard Jefferson For Looking at Player’s ‘Junk’
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
— Bob Pompeani (@KDPomp) October 14, 2021
Brown called playing with Roethlisberger, as well as Bucs quarterback Tom Brady, a privelage.
He also said he wouldn’t be in the position he is in without them.
AB sounds as sane as he’s ever been.
Let’s call it the Tom Brady effect.