There’s a new curse in town, and this one involves the Manningcast.
The hot new Manningcast has been nothing but pure entertainment and laughs every week that’s it has aired. The guests have been incredible and the Manning’s have done an incredible job breaking down every nuance of the game.
Trending from Side Action
- Devin Booker’s Girlfriend Kendall Jenner Posts Tiny Bikini, Fur Boots in the Snow Epic Thirst Traps
- Dwyane Wade’s Baby Mama Aja Metoyer Threatens to Break the Internet
- Sad Viral Cowboys Fan’s Girlfriend Calls Him Out For Cheating After Being Spotted on TV
- According to Paige VanZant She’s Already Made A Sex Tape
- Porn Star Richelle Ryan Claiming Patriots Defensive Player Keeps Messaging Her
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
There seems to be something going on with the the show though, as current NFL players who join the Manningcast seem to be losing the game they play the week after.
Is there a Manningcast curse? 🤔 @EliManning
— The Sporting News (@sportingnews) November 1, 2021
With Josh Allen joining the cast this week, we will have to see if the curse stays alive after his game next week.
ESPN2 tonight at EXACTLY 8:13pm ET. pic.twitter.com/POaNA8hqZ3
— Omaha Productions (@OmahaProd) November 1, 2021
Hopefully this curse gets broken, the last thing we need is another curse in the sports world, real or fake.