Being at a ballgame can be a very dangerous place if you’re not being faithful to your significant other. Not only is the game being televised, cameras are constantly panning the crowd, which sometimes can end up on the Jumbotron, or even worse for some, on the televised broadcast. One Astros fan appeared not to be so happy about being on camera.
When he realized he was on the broadcast, he stepped aside like he just got caught doing something.
— Yair 🦍🍻 (@MK6ixgli) August 24, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Twitter reacted to the video:
😂😩 My boys when Thirstys go Live on FB 😂😂 https://t.co/uffHp4IYuu
— JJ (@JJFranco210) August 24, 2021
The whole internet is the dude in the gray https://t.co/4DNqVPhrzJ
— Le Don Fields – JusticeForAlvinMotley 🗣 (@artavius_sf) August 24, 2021
— EVERETT ANTHONY 🛑 (@illhousecomedy) August 24, 2021
Lol this happened to a friend of mine 🤣 https://t.co/pp3RJiRLiQ
— Femme🌹Fatale (@CLight89) August 24, 2021
Houston, who is this man?? https://t.co/932nrNha73
— Jonathan McCall (@JonathanMcCall) August 24, 2021
Whomever this man is, it’s only a matter of time before he gets busted. Not only was he on TV, now he’s 100% gone viral.
Hopefully his real lady stays off Twitter.
Remember to avoid cameras if you do take your sidepiece out…