It was a rough day for Austin Ekeler fantasy football owners when the Chargers running back went down with a hyperextended knee in early October. Coming into draft day he figured to be one of the top fantasy producers in the league this year. Fantasy teams likely scrambled to replace Ekeler, but now, good news may be on the horizon.
Ekelers message to his fantasy owners? “To my fantasy owners that didn’t drop me…the time draws near.”
- Jack Nicklaus Wants to Keep Politics Out of Golf After His Guy Lost
- More SEC Postponments on the Way This Weekend
- Mark Cuban and John Legend Get into it Politically on Twitter
- Victor Oladipo’s Twin Sister Has Issues with Myles Turner
- Is Jimmy Garoppolo Already on His Way Out of San Francisco
When Ekeler first went down, the timetable was set at 4-6 weeks. it now looks like it may be a bit longer. There’s no need for the 2-6 Chargers to rush back one of their most talented players.
Respect to Austin for working his tail off to put himself in a position to return for the 2020 NFL season. Also respect for acknowledging that his injury was costly for a lot of fantasy teams. Hopefully he can make up for it. Here are some more videos of Ekeler grinding through his injury.
It seems like the Chargers have a good one in Austin Ekeler.