Australian kayaker Jess Fox and condoms are trending. Jess used the Olympic issued condoms to make some repairs on her Kayak. Obviously it had nothing to do with the Olympic village cardboard beds. Following her condom repairing of her Kayak, she won the Bronze Medal in the Kayak Slalom.
Today Jess and her condoms took home the gold in the first women’s canoe slalom.
Trending from Side Action
- Tiger Woods Allegedly Spotted with ‘Hot Blonde’ in Mexico
- NFL’s First Openly Active Gay Player Carl Nassib’s Alleged Boyfriend Revealed
- Dak Prescott Cheating on Girlfriend Rumors Hit the Net
- Venus Williams Rumored to Be Dating Race Driver Lewis Hamilton
- Cleveland Browns Wide Receiver Rashard Higgins Has Two Babies Two Days Apart
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Watch the condom repairs below:
Not sure if those were magnum sized condoms, but hey, they were big enough to do the trick. Condoms and masks are clearly the most effective way to keep Olympians safe.
Those condoms’ are Gold baby: