ESPN’s Sage Steele is under fire this week after making some suspect comments about former president Barack Obama and talking about the COVID vaccine during an appearance on Jay Cutler’s podcast.
She later apologized and received a slap on the wrist by the network.
Sage Steele Apologizes For Comments Made On Jay Cutler’s Podcast After Being Reprimanded By ESPNhttps://t.co/PMYVbsUf6m
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) October 5, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Eagles Fans Arrested During Panthers Game For ‘Sex in The Bathroom Stall’
- NBA Player And ‘Cooking Star’ Wife Headed For Divorce According to TikTok
- Jon Gruden Under Fire For Seemingly Racist Email
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
In the aftermath of all the Sage Steele drama, former bachelorette Rachel Lindsay revealed that the ESPN anchor reached out to praise her for not picking an African-American at the conclusion of the show.
“I like Sage. She’s a woman of color who had a long career in the media, and I’m aspiring to this, but then I’m listening to you, and the first thing you say to me is how thrilled you are that I didn’t choose Black. And I’m like… who is this woman?” Rachel Lindsay said on her Higher Learning podcast with Van Lanthan.. “Since then, I’ve started to learn more about how problematic she can be.”
Sage Steele was removed from some ESPN programming this week, but she’s expected to resume her role shortly.