Baker Mayfield is always under the microscope as the Quarterback of the Cleveland Browns.
Baker Mayfield is not a happy camper when it comes to Browns fans who voice their frustrations through booing, and he compared those fans to some other annoying fans.
Baker Mayfield was asked about being booed in the second half on Sunday, and he had a blunt response.
“Those are probably the same fans that won’t be quiet while we’re on offense and trying to operate. So, don’t really care.”
Baker, on the fans that booed him in the second half Sunday: "Those are probably the same fans that won't be quiet while we're on offense and trying to operate. So, don't really care." #Browns pic.twitter.com/muKyxFWdFM
— Jake Trotter (@Jake_Trotter) November 22, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Video of Texans Fans Having Sexual Activity Under Their Ponchos Goes Viral
- Faceless NSFW Chargers Fan Shows Off Thong After Sunday Night Football Win
- Antonio Brown’s Girlfriend Cydney Moreau Trending After Texts Show She Offered to Pay for Vaccine Card
- Mike Zimmer Spotted With Maxim Australia Cover Girl
- Zac Stacy’s Ex Girlfriend Drops Message Following Video of Her Getting Assaulted Goes Viral
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Emily Mayfield also shared some thoughts of her own.
“No one better say anything bad about @bakermayfield after this game. I don’t think I have seen toughness like this in a while. Maybe the rest of our team should take the hint and get tougher.”
Baker Mayfield’s Wife Deletes Post Critical of Browns’ Toughness 👀https://t.co/7dCH0Kxj6N
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) November 22, 2021
Mayfield is signed through next season, but still looking to get an extension.
Not sure that’s going to happen if he continues to act like a spoiled brat.