The Cleveland Browns had a fantastic season. Not only did they make the playoffs, but they were pretty damn close to dethroning the Super bowl Champion Kansas City Chiefs. Baker Mayfield definitely had a bounce back year, and judging by his play, he’s figuring out how to be a pretty good NFL quarterback. More importantly, he has the Browns playing winning football . Now that Baker’s offseason is fully underway, it’s time for a little January getaway. Baker and his wife Emily are currently vacationing in Mexico.
Baker and Emily are staying at El Dorado Golf & Beach Club in Cabo.
20% OFF Awesemo+ Platinum WeeklyIt's starting to become the most wonderful time of the year, and what's more wonderful than a discounted Awesemo+ subscription? Answer: NOTHING. By using the promo code SIDEACTION, we're giving you 20% off our Awesemo+ Platinum Weekly subscription, which includes fantasy point projections, rankings, ownership projections for all sports, AND lineup builder. Click here to get your discounted Awesemo+ subscription.
See some of their adventures below:
Looks like losing in the playoffs isn’t all bad. You just hop on a private plane to Cabo.
Sounds easy enough.
Check out more of Baker and his wife Emily below:
- Bernie Sanders Meme Enters the Sports World
- Super Bowl Outcome Already Known? Former Running Back Larry Johnson Thinks So
- MLB Might Finally Delay Spring Training But Now Players Are Angry
- Floyd Mayweather Has Some Harsh Words for Conor McGregor
- Bruce Arians Fires Shot Across Patriots’ Bow
- Did MJ Cut Anthony Anderson Off Following Golf Defeat?
- Peyton Manning to Play Key Role in Tennessee Alma Mater’s Search for Head Coach