The Cleveland Browns took down the Baltimore Ravens on the field, while Browns fans took down some Ravens fans in the stands.
The notorious Dawg Pound did not take nice to a couple Ravens fans today as they brought the smack down to them in the cheap seats today.
The Dawg Pound is not taking any shit today (via:joecirino11/ig) pic.twitter.com/06sPQCSH0V
— Barstool Sports (@barstoolsports) December 12, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Rachel Bush Goes On Twitter Rant After The Bills Lost In OT To The Chiefs
- A-Rod’s New Girlfriend He Brought to Packers Playoff Game Has Been Identified
- Devin Booker’s Girlfriend Kendall Jenner Posts Tiny Bikini, Fur Boots in the Snow Epic Thirst Traps
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Drake’s 40 Year Old Ex Johanna Leia
- Dwyane Wade’s Baby Mama Aja Metoyer Threatens to Break the Internet
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
The biggest news from the game was that Ravens QB Lamar Jackson was injured on a tackle and did not return.
The Browns held off a late surge to beat the Ravens 24-22 at home.