Barstool Sports has made its founder a lot of money. The man in charge of the Barstool Sports brand, Dave Portnoy, is enjoying his success to the nth degree. The man known as El Presidente has been spending a lot of time in Miami this winter. He’s already been linked to several ladies as he’s been hobnobbing with Miami’s elite.
Barstool Sports’ Dave Portnoy Spotted Partying with Model Silvana Mojica https://t.co/L1cWO4ZI8U
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) March 9, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- LeBron James Under Fire After Tweeting ‘You’re Next’ At Ohio Cop Who Killed Teen
- Kim Kardashian Already Being Linked to An Athlete
- Deshaun Watson’s Girlfriend Jilly Anais Posts First Picture of Watson Since Scandal Broke
- Twitter Reacts To Patrick Mahomes’ Fiancé Brittany Matthews’ Hot Outfit
- Tiger Woods’ Girlfriend Erica Herman Has Been a Huge Part of his Recovery
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Now according to reports, Portnoy is plunking down some cash to have a permanent place in Florida.
Via Page Six:
“Page Six is told that he’s in the process of buying a mansion in the city, and that he’s considering opening a second office for the media behemoth there. The company currently has offices in New York’s Flatiron District.
“Apparently it’s massive,” said a source of Portnoy’s waterfront pad.
And it would have to be spacious to accommodate the ever-growing coterie of women he’s been squiring around the town for months.
Reached for comment, a rep for Barstool Sports gamely told us, “Dave loves warm breezes, pretty señoritas and low taxes so anything is possible.””
"Dave Portnoy buying Miami mansion, may open Barstool Sports outpost" https://t.co/ioXidZNo4k
— Rob Wile (@rjwile) March 24, 2021
Portnoy is living the dream.
For those of you who think blogging doesn’t pay, well, Davey will tell you differently.