Former NFL player Bart Scott is feeling pretty strongly about the San Francisco 49ers this weekend. The Niners are all set to face the Philadelphia Eagles, and Bart has put his eyebrow on the line. If Philly ends up beating the 49ers, Bart will shave off one of his eyebrows.
That’s the confidence you normally don’t see in a wager.
Trending from Side Action
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Bart also made the bet on TV, so he can’t back out now.
"If the 49ers lose to the Philadelphia Eagles, I'll shave my eyebrow off."
— Get Up (@GetUpESPN) September 16, 2021
You could put a ton of money on the line and it would probalby be less stressful than the possibility of losing an eyebrow.
Why do people even make these absured bets.
Best of luck Bart, can’t wait to see what happens.