UNC Basketball recruiting target Robert Dillingham is among the top recruits transferring to Kanye West’s new school Donda Academy.
Dillingham opted to transfer out of the state of North Carolina and head to California. And he plans on attending Donda Academy:
Donda Academy transfers Jahki Howard, Zion Cruz and Robert Dillingham have received a follow from @KanyeWest on Instagram and changed their profile pics to a black icon.
Interestingly, 2022 Duke commit Kyle Filipowski and unsigned 2023 four-star Gus Yalden have done the same. pic.twitter.com/yiY1wJSbZv
— Jacob Polacheck (@JacobPolacheck) October 6, 2021
Dillingham isn’t the only prospect that is headed there either.
Kanye West’s Donda Academy Already Landing Top Basketball Prospectshttps://t.co/rfwxP9GjL3
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) October 6, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Now we’re finding out Robert Dillingham has reportedly gone AWOL.
Robert Dillingham’s Father says he has not heard from his 16-year-old son in 21 days.
Dillingham’s father also never gave his son permission to join Kanye’s Donda Academy.
“Donald said after not hearing from his son, he eventually found out about his apparent move with Kanye on TV! It was also brought to his attention that Kanye had previously contacted the boy directly and [allegedly] pressured him to come to his academy. Kanye reportedly FaceTimed Robert and asked “are you coming here or are you going to let it go?” referring to the opportunity.”
View this post on Instagram
Hopefully this is one big misunderstanding.
Praying for the Dillinghams.