The Detroit Lions and Chicago Bears don’t seem to be challenging for a spot in the Super Bowl by any means, let alone the playoffs, but they did have the honor of playing in one of the three Turkey Bowls on Thursday.
And it fitting fashion, didn’t get off to a smooth start.
“We want to defer”
“They already deferred”
This coin toss 🥴😂pic.twitter.com/64KMXGCHCA
— PFF (@PFF) November 25, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- According to Paige VanZant She’s Already Made A Sex Tape
- Porn Star Richelle Ryan Claiming Patriots Defensive Player Keeps Messaging Her
- Charissa Thompson Calls Out Lions Coach For Hitting On Her Ahead of Interview
- Lady is Attacked After Confronting Flasher at Motocross Event
- LaMelo Ball Finally Posts Picture of His Girlfriend Ana Montana
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Christian Jones wants to defer, and he doesn’t care if you’ve already deferred!!!
NFC North 😂😂😂 https://t.co/PAkoONcd0y
— Football Talking Stooge (@StoogeTalking) November 25, 2021
first lions highlight of the year https://t.co/LsORVh9RWH
— shayne👽 (@ShyFrmGR) November 25, 2021
Bears vs lions recap https://t.co/GEO4N7rtqX
— . (@BradZoe89) November 25, 2021
Thanksgiving football is a special tradition in the NFL, and maybe it’s time to get the Lions out of the rotation..