Long live Big Ben.
The Pittsburgh Steelers played their last game at home for the season, in what many believe to be the final game at home for long time QB Ben Roethlisberger. Big Ben’s contract ends after this year which leaves his future uncertain.
Ben received ovations from fans all night including a thank you Ben chant as the Steelers secured their home victory and kept their slim playoff hopes alive.
Nothing but love for Big Ben in Pittsburgh 🙌 pic.twitter.com/xP00DE5eaS
— ESPN (@espn) January 4, 2022
— NFL (@NFL) January 4, 2022
Trending from Side Action
- Charissa Thompson Calls Out Lions Coach For Hitting On Her Ahead of Interview
- Lady is Attacked After Confronting Flasher at Motocross Event
- LaMelo Ball Finally Posts Picture of His Girlfriend Ana Montana
- Ayesha Curry Finally Addresses Open Marriage Rumors
- Porn Star Ava Louise Reveals How Much Money She’s Made Since Exposing Antonio Brown
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Roethlisberger was shown some love from fellow QB Russell Wilson on a video that showed Big Ben walking around Heinz Field for what is most likely his final time as a Steeler.
Congrats Big Ben! https://t.co/7hqkW7SiAa
— Russell Wilson (@DangeRussWilson) January 4, 2022
A great career for Big Ben.
We will see if the next generation of QB’s can last this long.