The Ben Simmons saga rages on.
After showing up late to Training Camp, Simmons has yet to play a game for Philadelphia – citing some mental health issues.
But when the team offered to help Ben Simmons for whatever he may be going through mentally, the disgruntled point guard declined.
Ben Simmons Reportedly Refusing Sixers’ Mental Helphttps://t.co/e7KMwHGPM6
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) November 3, 2021
After Ben Simmons continued to decline speaking with president Daryl Morey, or give any sort of timetable on when he may return, the team has now opted to fine him again for missed time.
ESPN Sources: The 76ers fined Ben Simmons his $360K game salary for missing Thursday’s game and plan to resume fining him until he cooperates with team physicians on his mental health issues and fulfills other basketball-related obligations. Story: https://t.co/U4RyCJwKp5
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) November 5, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Rachel Bush Goes On Twitter Rant After The Bills Lost In OT To The Chiefs
- A-Rod’s New Girlfriend He Brought to Packers Playoff Game Has Been Identified
- Devin Booker’s Girlfriend Kendall Jenner Posts Tiny Bikini, Fur Boots in the Snow Epic Thirst Traps
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Drake’s 40 Year Old Ex Johanna Leia
- Dwyane Wade’s Baby Mama Aja Metoyer Threatens to Break the Internet
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
It’s still unclear when, or if, we’ll see Ben Simmons back on the floor with he 76ers. But the team appears to be doing just fine without him around.
Joel Embiid and the Sixers currently rank atop the league in total offense, as well as shooting. And are in first place in the Eastern Conference.
At this point you kind of have to ask if the Sixers should be thinking: are we even better off if Ben Simmons were to return right now?