Ben Simmons is keeping busy away from the court.
The disgruntled All-Star is obviously ready to leave Philadelphia, as evidenced by his agent requesting a trade over the summer. There was also him not showing up for Sixers training camp, or not participating in practice. Oh yea, he also listed his Philadelphia home on the market over the Summer.
Ben Simmons Reportedly Selling Philadelphia Condo https://t.co/od1XjkPqoh
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) October 6, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Video of Texans Fans Having Sexual Activity Under Their Ponchos Goes Viral
- Faceless NSFW Chargers Fan Shows Off Thong After Sunday Night Football Win
- Antonio Brown’s Girlfriend Cydney Moreau Trending After Texts Show She Offered to Pay for Vaccine Card
- Mike Zimmer Spotted With Maxim Australia Cover Girl
- Zac Stacy’s Ex Girlfriend Drops Message Following Video of Her Getting Assaulted Goes Viral
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Now Ben Simmons is also attempting to sell his main residence, his expansive South Jersey home.
The home hit real estate website Zillow in the late hours of Tuesday night, just hours after Simmons was kicked out of Sixers practice by head coach Doc Rivers for refusing to engage in a drill.
Simmons’ house on Zillow: https://t.co/AEhM6vo4gR
— CD (@youknowthedehel) October 20, 2021
You can check out Simmons home below:
Ben needs to focus less on real estate and more on his job.
Act like a professional for once.