The drama between Ben Simmons and the Philadelphia Sixers keeps on chugging along. Simmons is still on their roster, but there have been no signs of any imminent trade. Simmons is allegedly threatening to hold out until he’s traded. Apparently, Simmons’ camp blames those comments from Daryl Morey and Doc Rivers for the situation becoming untenable.
They’re saying to themselves, “Why should we help the 76ers out?” when they feel like, when Doc Rivers said what he said, no one apologized. Doc Rivers wasn’t reprimanded by the team or this and that. Or there’s an organization where, in the preseason last year, when they were saying they weren’t trying to trade him, but everyone knew they were trying to trade him.
Report: Ben Simmons disinclined to help 76ers after Daryl Morey, Doc Rivers comments https://t.co/C8UfxTyEFc
— Kurt Helin (@basketballtalk) September 7, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Tiger Woods Allegedly Spotted with ‘Hot Blonde’ in Mexico
- NFL’s First Openly Active Gay Player Carl Nassib’s Alleged Boyfriend Revealed
- Dak Prescott Cheating on Girlfriend Rumors Hit the Net
- Venus Williams Rumored to Be Dating Race Driver Lewis Hamilton
- Cleveland Browns Wide Receiver Rashard Higgins Has Two Babies Two Days Apart
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
When asked whether he believes Ben Simmons could be a point guard on a championship-winning team or not, he answered as honestly as possible.
“I don’t know the answer to that right now,” Rivers said.
That was apparently the straw that broke the camel’s back.
It’s going to be super difficult for the Sixers to trade Simmons without his help.
Good luck, you’re going to need it Morey.