The drama between Ben Simmons and the Philadelphia Sixers keeps on chugging along. Simmons is still on their roster, but there have been no signs of any imminent trade. Simmons is allegedly threatening to hold out until he’s traded. Apparently, Simmons’ camp blames those comments from Daryl Morey and Doc Rivers for the situation becoming untenable.
They’re saying to themselves, “Why should we help the 76ers out?” when they feel like, when Doc Rivers said what he said, no one apologized. Doc Rivers wasn’t reprimanded by the team or this and that. Or there’s an organization where, in the preseason last year, when they were saying they weren’t trying to trade him, but everyone knew they were trying to trade him.
Report: Ben Simmons disinclined to help 76ers after Daryl Morey, Doc Rivers comments https://t.co/C8UfxTyEFc
— Kurt Helin (@basketballtalk) September 7, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Rachel Bush Goes On Twitter Rant After The Bills Lost In OT To The Chiefs
- A-Rod’s New Girlfriend He Brought to Packers Playoff Game Has Been Identified
- Devin Booker’s Girlfriend Kendall Jenner Posts Tiny Bikini, Fur Boots in the Snow Epic Thirst Traps
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Drake’s 40 Year Old Ex Johanna Leia
- Dwyane Wade’s Baby Mama Aja Metoyer Threatens to Break the Internet
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
When asked whether he believes Ben Simmons could be a point guard on a championship-winning team or not, he answered as honestly as possible.
“I don’t know the answer to that right now,” Rivers said.
That was apparently the straw that broke the camel’s back.
It’s going to be super difficult for the Sixers to trade Simmons without his help.
Good luck, you’re going to need it Morey.