The Ben Simmons drama never seems to go away.
The Philadelphia 76ers are getting increasingly frustrated with Ben Simmons’ refusal to accept help to address his mental readiness to play. According to reports, Simmons has been unwilling to meet with team doctors to discuss his mental readiness, sources said.
Ben Simmons has not accepted any off-court help from the 76ers and there's no timetable for his return, sources have told @ramonashelburne.
"There is frustration mounting." pic.twitter.com/0DqunuUoZx
— NBA on ESPN (@ESPNNBA) November 2, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Devin Booker’s Girlfriend Kendall Jenner Posts Tiny Bikini, Fur Boots in the Snow Epic Thirst Traps
- Dwyane Wade’s Baby Mama Aja Metoyer Threatens to Break the Internet
- Sad Viral Cowboys Fan’s Girlfriend Calls Him Out For Cheating After Being Spotted on TV
- According to Paige VanZant She’s Already Made A Sex Tape
- Porn Star Richelle Ryan Claiming Patriots Defensive Player Keeps Messaging Her
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Simmons has reportedly worked with mental health professionals via the National Basketball Players Association, but has yet to provide details of those meetings to the Sixers. Sounds like Ben is making things as difficult as possible for his Employer.
The obvious goal by Simmons is to make life for the 76ers as difficult as possible. https://t.co/KCCN7rA74y
— Bobby Marks (@BobbyMarks42) November 2, 2021
The Sixers fined Simmons nearly $2 million for missing games, practices and meetings earlier this season. But according to reports the team stopped fining him once he told them that he wasn’t mentally ready to play.
As the season continues to roll on, makes you questions whether or not we’ll even see Ben Simmons on the court this year.
The guy obviously doesn’t love to play basketball, or else he’d be playing it.