The final nail in the coffin?
As Ben Simmons continues to hold out from the Sixers’ training camp and preseason in Los Angeles, it seems Simmons is getting ready for a post Philadelphia life. Philadelphia Inquire reported Tuesday that Simmons listed his Ritz-Carlton residence in Center City for sale over the weekend, starting at $3.1 million price point.
“His place at The Ritz-Carlton Residences of Philadelphia was listed on Sunday for $3.1 million. Sources added if he decides to sell his Moorestown home he would want to list it for $4.9 million. He paid around $2.275 million for the South Jersey home that needed some work.
Simmons purchased his place at the Ritz for $2.54 million in 2018. It has three bedrooms and 4.5 baths and is 3,079 square feet. The residence comes with two underground parking spots, access to a fitness center and pool, and valet parking.”
— Keith Pompey (@PompeyOnSixers) October 5, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Eagles Fans Arrested During Panthers Game For ‘Sex in The Bathroom Stall’
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Zillow users headed straight to the real estate website, where one recent 3,079-square-foot listing bearing a $3.1 million price tag seems to line up with prior social media posts from Simmons.
Looks like a match: