The Ben Simmons drama is showing no signs of slowing down. His time in Philadelphia seems to be coming to an end, with both sides apparently looking to part ways. The latest report has Ben Simmons being the one who wants out. Sixers insider Keith Pompey published an explosive report today chock full of details from multiple sources close to the situation.
Trending from Side Action
- Rachel Bush Goes On Twitter Rant After The Bills Lost In OT To The Chiefs
- A-Rod’s New Girlfriend He Brought to Packers Playoff Game Has Been Identified
- Devin Booker’s Girlfriend Kendall Jenner Posts Tiny Bikini, Fur Boots in the Snow Epic Thirst Traps
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Drake’s 40 Year Old Ex Johanna Leia
- Dwyane Wade’s Baby Mama Aja Metoyer Threatens to Break the Internet
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Here’s some of the juicy info from Pompey:
“Ben Simmons let it be known that he wants out.
“In a meeting with the 76ers last week in Los Angeles, Simmons told team co-managing partner Josh Harris, president of basketball operations Daryl Morey, general manager Elton Brand and coach Doc Rivers that he no longer wants to remain a Sixer, according to multiple sources.
“Sources said the three-time All-Star also does not intend to report to training camp.
— Keith Pompey (@PompeyOnSixers) August 31, 2021
The trade already would have been done, but the Sixers are reportedly asking for a King’s ransom for their All-Star Guard.
“Another source said there’s no shortage of teams still interested, but the problem is Morey is demanding a king’s ransom.
“Simmons is fully aware the Sixers can fine him for holding out and failing to show up to training camp. But a source said money will not play a role in the decision-making for Simmons, who has four years and $147 million remaining on his deal.
Time for both parties to move on.
Simmons might not have a jumper, but he’s still a solid player in the league.