It was all chaos in Cincinnati today as the Green Bay Packers and Bengals played late in to over time dead locked at 22 a piece.
The Bengals kicker Evan McPherson is not going to live this one down. He lined up for a 49-yard game-winning field goal, then proceeded to celebrate thinking he had done it. The only problem was that he didn’t make it, he actually missed it wide left at the top.
There is nothing more satisfying than watching someone celebrate early and then watch their whole world crumble when they realize.
OMG he thought he made it 😂😂 pic.twitter.com/Db1TQ9nCcN
— Steven Cheah (@StevenCheah) October 10, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
He clearly thought that his kick was pure gold, but the ball had different ideas.
The Green Bay Packers ended up winning 25-22 with a late field goal by Mason Crosby.