Vermont senator Bernie Sanders is going viral on inauguration day. Not for anything he said or did. Bernie Sanders was sitting outside with huge mittens on, and has turned into a meme that has completely taken over social media. It’s found it’s way all over sports Twitter, as well.
Check em out.
Let Bernie and I enjoy the Inauguration 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 pic.twitter.com/SAcNJzdNZ2
— shannon sharpe (@ShannonSharpe) January 21, 2021
— Rich Eisen Show (@RichEisenShow) January 21, 2021
Bernie Sanders was multitasking this morning 👀 pic.twitter.com/UW33GLoVjo
— BYU Sports Nation (@BYUSportsNation) January 20, 2021
— eric wertz (@Wertz53) January 21, 2021
— Dave (@doyers_dave) January 21, 2021
- Bruce Arians Fires Shot Across Patriots’ Bow
- Did MJ Cut Anthony Anderson Off Following Golf Defeat?
- Peyton Manning to Play Key Role in Tennessee Alma Mater’s Search for Head Coach
- Tiger Tales: Rachel Uchitel Details Alleged Affair
- Surprise Team Showing Deshaun Watson Interest?
- James and the Giant Tax Bill; Harden to Pay $13M After Trade
- Colin Cowherd Wants Nick Saban to Get an NFL Head Coaching Gig
— James Hutchcraft (@JLFHutchcraft) January 20, 2021
Bernie’s on the Bills Bandwagon! pic.twitter.com/HwAljNSLMo
— Han Ma’Boggie (@flyingpasketti) January 21, 2021
Bernie watching the game with us. Just thought this would be fun 🙂 pic.twitter.com/vDsKXqn9QZ
— ch arlie (@chuckiebits) January 21, 2021
Who knew Bernie Sanders was such a huge golf fan? pic.twitter.com/2PMkfHdbBy
— Zephyr Melton (@zephyrmelton) January 20, 2021
Bernie Sanders has completely taken over Joe Biden’s inauguration with his viral moment. I can see this meme sticking around for a very long time.