The absurd questions have been flying all week in advance of Tom Brady returning to Foxboro. Does Belichick consider Brady a tough quarterback to defend? That’s what one reporter decided to ask Patriots head Coach Bill Belichick. His response was pretty telling, he definitely respects Tom Brady the player.
“Consider him a tough quarterback to defend? Is that the question? Yeah,” Belichick said Wednesday during a press conference. “He’s as tough as any quarterback there is or ever has been. Enough said.
“His numbers are incredible. He’s about to pass the all-time passing record. He’s done more than any other player at that position. Whatever measurement you want to take, whether it’s yards, completions, touchdowns, championships, you name it. Put anything out there you want,” said Belichick. “It doesn’t get any tougher than that.”
Trending from Side Action
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Eagles Fans Arrested During Panthers Game For ‘Sex in The Bathroom Stall’
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Watch Bill answer the ridiculous question below:
Is that a serious question? pic.twitter.com/16qhpSpzPT
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) September 30, 2021
Belichick faced a few more questions about Brady during Wednesday’s press conference.
“Tom has had an unbelievable career. There are not enough superlatives and adjectives to compliment him on everything he has achieved and continues to achieves,” Belichick said. “Unbelievably impressive.”
“Rob (Gronkowski) and Tom have done a lot for this organization and for me, and I appreciate everything they’ve done. I have a ton of respect for them. But we’re going to do what we can to make them not enjoy the night, and I’m sure they’ll do the same for us. Look forward to the opportunity and the challenge and I look forward to Sunday night.”
This will be the first matchup between Belichick and Brady.