Maybe Bill Belichick isn’t such a bad guy, after all.
According a new report, the standoffish head coach has a soft side for all of his assistants who make much less money than he does.
In Seth Wickersham’s Scathing new book about the Patriots dynasty, “It’s Better To Be Feared”, a grim picture is painted for Belichick. But one anecdote doesn’t make the guy seem like such a complete jerk. In the book, it’s mentioned that Bill will hand out wads of cash to the hardest working assistant coaches, and refer to them as “Green Balls”.
Bill Belichick would give underpaid Patriots coaches wads of cash called "green balls" that would sometimes be worth up to thousands of dollars 💰
He'd also write personal checks to staffers who had overperformed, sometimes up to six figures.
— The Sporting News (@sportingnews) October 27, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Video of Texans Fans Having Sexual Activity Under Their Ponchos Goes Viral
- Faceless NSFW Chargers Fan Shows Off Thong After Sunday Night Football Win
- Antonio Brown’s Girlfriend Cydney Moreau Trending After Texts Show She Offered to Pay for Vaccine Card
- Mike Zimmer Spotted With Maxim Australia Cover Girl
- Zac Stacy’s Ex Girlfriend Drops Message Following Video of Her Getting Assaulted Goes Viral
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Bill Belichick’s Patriots are much less interesting now that Tom Brady is in Tampa and they’ve transformed from a dynasty to a middle-of-the-pack team.
However, Belichick’s presence is enough to keep the team relevant, for now. And if the team takes the next step with rookie quarterback Mac Jones, perhaps we’ll be talking about a playoff team before too long.
Being an assistant coach for Bill Belichick and the Patriots can’t be easy. But at least there are some perks involved.