Bill Belichick is a beer guy, who knew?
Following the Patriots’ 54-13 blowout win of the New York Jets in Week 7, Belichick was celebrating at Gillette Stadium with some of the people that are in his inner circle.
Belichick was with his girlfriend, Linda Holliday, and Matt Patricia, as well of some other Belichick groupies. A photo of Bill celebrating hit the web.
Postgame scene from Gillette Stadium: Bill Belichick and Matt Patricia celebrating the win in Optum lounge with a few others.
Belichick with a Budweiser, Patricia a Corona. pic.twitter.com/HEt2bBrmAc
— Ryan Hannable (@RyanHannable) October 24, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Josh Jacobs Responds to Rumors He Has Eight Kids With Eight Different Women
- Larry Fitzgerald’s Ex Girlfriend Calls Him Out for Sleeping with his Assistant
- Kliff Kingsbury Back with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik, She’s Posting From His Bedroom
- LSU Fan Gave Coach O Great Sendoff By Grabbing Her Chest in Epic Video Bomb
- Girl in Bed With Arch Manning Declares Where’s He’s Going to Play College Football
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Because of this photo, he was asked on WEEI’s “The Greg Hill Show” about his favorite beer. As aforementioned with him being a simple man, he had the perfect response.
“Whatever’s cold,” Belichick said.
What kind of beer to #Patriots Head Coach Bill Belichick like?
"Whatever's cold." #footballguy
— The Greg Hill Show (@TheGregHillShow) October 25, 2021
Bill with the legendary answer.
So maybe he’s not quite as good without Tom Brady, but the man still knows how to win.