New England Patriots head coach Bill Belichick was trending on Sunday for an interesting reason.
During the Patriots-Cowboys game, many fans were were quick to notice that Belichick appeared to have a cut up face.
Did Bill Belichick get into a fight? pic.twitter.com/oqukYiPFnj
— Ben Brown (@BenBrownPL) October 17, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Video of Texans Fans Having Sexual Activity Under Their Ponchos Goes Viral
- Faceless NSFW Chargers Fan Shows Off Thong After Sunday Night Football Win
- Antonio Brown’s Girlfriend Cydney Moreau Trending After Texts Show She Offered to Pay for Vaccine Card
- Mike Zimmer Spotted With Maxim Australia Cover Girl
- Zac Stacy’s Ex Girlfriend Drops Message Following Video of Her Getting Assaulted Goes Viral
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
After the Patriots lost the thriller in OT, Bill Belichick was asked what exactly was going on with his face?
The coach gave an incredibly on-brand answer.
“Yeah, I’ll be alright,” he said.
On @TheGregHillShow, Bill Belichick was asked about his face being a little bloody on the sideline during the game: "Yeah, I'll be alright."
— Ryan Hannable (@RyanHannable) October 18, 2021
At one point on Sunday, it looked like Bill Belichick and the Patriots were going to win a “statement game ” against a Cowboys team who many believe have a chance to make a deep run in the playoffs.
Now the Patriots will turn their attention to the Jets for next week. And Bill Belichick will hopefully have his face all healed up by then.