Thanksgiving is right around the corner, so let’s talk Turkey shall we?
New England Patriots head coach Bill Belichick was asked Monday morning on WEEI’s “The Greg Hill Show” about his favorite side dishes for Thanksgiving.
Trending from Side Action
- Girl in Bed With Arch Manning Declares Where’s He’s Going to Play College Football
- Cam Newton’s Baby Mama Was There to See Him Get Benched
- Video of Texans Fans Having Sexual Activity Under Their Ponchos Goes Viral
- Faceless NSFW Chargers Fan Shows Off Thong After Sunday Night Football Win
- Antonio Brown’s Girlfriend Cydney Moreau Trending After Texts Show She Offered to Pay for Vaccine Card
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Belichick responded but it wasn’t so easy for him to pin in down.
“Oh boy. It would be hard for me to turn down any type of potatoes,” Belichick admitted. “I’ll go with whatever; mashed potatoes, scalloped, baked or however they make it. Load ‘em up. Load ‘em up. Throw some butter on there. Starch me up!”
— The Greg Hill Show (@TheGregHillShow) November 22, 2021
We also recently found out just how much money Belihick makes a year.
Bill Belichick’s Enormous Salary Revealed, Highest Paid Coach in U.S. Sports https://t.co/Vid4qu7sRq
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) November 18, 2021
That’s a lot of potatoes.
Belichick talking Turkey is really a lot of fun.
The Patriots will be able to spend the holiday with their families because they aren’t playing on Thanskgiving, something to be thankful for.