Norm Macdonald, a stand up comedian by trade and former Saturday Night Live cast member, died this week after a ten year battle with cancer. Norm was 61 years old and kept his long cancer fight extremely private, which is probably why his sudden passing took a lot of people by surprise. As fans offered their tributes to Macdonald throughout the day, Brooklyn Nets star Blake Griffin shared his own memory of Norm.
Trending from Side Action
- Jalen Hurts’ Girlfriend Allegedly Spotted at Eagles Game
- Jordyn Woods Wore a Crazy See Through Dress to Anthony Davis’ Wedding
- Tiger Woods Allegedly Spotted with ‘Hot Blonde’ in Mexico
- NFL’s First Openly Active Gay Player Carl Nassib’s Alleged Boyfriend Revealed
- Dak Prescott Cheating on Girlfriend Rumors Hit the Net
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Griffin shared a video of the time Norm crashed his 2011 Rookie of the Year press conference.
my favorite press conference moment ever https://t.co/Ju2gOCCXWt
— Blake Griffin (@blakegriffin23) September 14, 2021
Griffin called it his “favorite press conference moment ever,” and it was pretty funny.
Norm knows his NBA history.