Former Bucks player Brandon Jennings is living his best life at the Bucks Championship parade. Jennings was in attendance for their Finals sealing win, which, as fate would have it, took place in a Game 6. As such, Bucks In Six came to fruition, and Jennings got the invite to celebrate a championship he willed into existence.
Jennings was chugging plenty of beer at the parade.
See all the Jennings Parade madness below:
The legend himself. pic.twitter.com/B3WwGmvISK
— Milwaukee Bucks (@Bucks) July 22, 2021
Brandon Jennings is having the time of his life. pic.twitter.com/rTCsqJ2zRx
— Bryan Dee (@BryanJDee) July 22, 2021
Giannis and Brandon Jennings celebrating 'Bucks in 6'
(via questioniswhoisyou/IG) pic.twitter.com/aACpmPxd4t
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) July 22, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- NBA Lottery Pick Josh Giddey Being Linked to Kylie Jenner
- Alvin Kamara Spotted With Dwight Howard’s Ex Te’a Cooper
- Michael Blackson Calls Out Ben Simmons For Sliding Into His Girlfriend’s DM’s
- Miss BumBum Suzy Cortez Honors Lionel Messi With ‘Anal Tattoo’
- Shailene Woodley’s Mother Lori Enters the Aaron Rodgers Packers Drama
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Brandon Jennings walked so Giannis could run pic.twitter.com/GtNLk7vQQr
— Barstool Sports (@barstoolsports) July 22, 2021
— Overtime (@overtime) July 22, 2021
— SLAM (@SLAMonline) July 22, 2021
Jennings is clearly very much loved in Milwaukee for his time with the franchise.
Pretty cool to see him being the King of the World at the parade.