You don’t see this everyday, but Brazilian police sprinted on the field to detain Christian Romero, Emi Martinez, Lo Celso, and Emi Buendia, who were ordered to leave Brazil hours before kickoff because they didn’t quarantine before entering Brazil and submitted false information to the country.
The game was suspended with no official word if it will be finished today.
Everyone looked extremely confused and annoyed as players exited the field to their locker rooms.
Trending from Side Action
- Tiger Woods Allegedly Spotted with ‘Hot Blonde’ in Mexico
- NFL’s First Openly Active Gay Player Carl Nassib’s Alleged Boyfriend Revealed
- Dak Prescott Cheating on Girlfriend Rumors Hit the Net
- Venus Williams Rumored to Be Dating Race Driver Lewis Hamilton
- Cleveland Browns Wide Receiver Rashard Higgins Has Two Babies Two Days Apart
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
The four players in question play in the UK and did not quarantine for the 14 days prior to their arrival in Brazil which is a violation of the health code to incoming travelers.
Still no official word what will happen to the rest of the game, but assumption is that the players who did not quarantine will be forced to go back to the UK or will be detained.