Brian Flores couldn’t keep his job despite coaching winning football.
Brian Flores surprise firing earlier in the week shocked the entire sports world. Since the firing news dropped, there have been some report of turmoil between Flores and the Dolphins starting QB, Tua Tagovailoa.
The two reportedly got into a shouting match prior to him being axed.
Brian Flores And Tua Tagovailoa Reportedly Got Into Shouting Match Prior To The Coach Getting Fired https://t.co/4xZhOLjsLk
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) January 12, 2022
Now there’s another rumor that surfaced this week claiming Flores was very skeptical of Tua’s body transformation.
Trending from Side Action
- According to Paige VanZant She’s Already Made A Sex Tape
- Porn Star Richelle Ryan Claiming Patriots Defensive Player Keeps Messaging Her
- Charissa Thompson Calls Out Lions Coach For Hitting On Her Ahead of Interview
- Lady is Attacked After Confronting Flasher at Motocross Event
- LaMelo Ball Finally Posts Picture of His Girlfriend Ana Montana
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
According to the rumor, Flores tested Tua multiple times for PED’s.
— V 🇦🇸🇺🇸 (@GOZIRRAH) January 11, 2022
When Flores was let go, Kenny Stills seemed to allude that some other stuff was going on.
Respect Flo as a coach. Idk about the other shit he was on. https://t.co/8j3wSDa9N0
— Kenny Stills (@KSTiLLS) January 11, 2022
Flores is now interviewing for the Chicago Bears Head Coaching job.
If this rumor is true, it would be concerning for a young QB like Justin Fields, if the Bears decide to hire Flores.
Flores will get another crack, he finished his tenure in Miami winning 8 of his last 9 games.