Miami Dolphins head coach Brian Flores revealed that receiver Will Fuller would not be available for Sunday’s game while dealing with an undisclosed personal matter.
Dolphins will again be without receiver Will Fuller for home opener vs. Bills. https://t.co/LLAKQeNy29
— David Furones (@DavidFurones_) September 17, 2021
Brian Flores maintained that he and the entire Dolphins organization was fully behind Will Fuller as he deals with whatever it may be that he’s going through right now.
“One day at a time. He has my support,” Flores told reporters, via Barry Jackson. “Things happen. When they happen, they’re not part of normal every day, it’s a surprise from that standpoint. He’s dealing with it. We’ll support him.”
But what really turned some heads was that Brian Flores would not comment on when, or even if, Will Fuller would return to the Dolphins this season.
The #Dolphins won’t have Will Fuller available for Sunday’s game against Buffalo. He is dealing with a personal issue and Brian Flores isn’t certain when, or if he’ll return. pic.twitter.com/npw5SPZH5r
— Omar Kelly (@OmarKelly) September 17, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Now, it’s likely that Brian Flores was just keeping the matter as confidential as possible, and giving the “vanilla” answers that most coaches would give during this situation.
But any time you talk about a star players being away from the team for an undisclosed amount of time, fans are bound to panic.
When healthy, Will Fuller has proven to be an integral part of the Miami Dolphins offense. And I’m sure Brian Flores and the entire Dolphins fan base will hope to see him back on the field soon.