Brian Kelly isn’t a very popular guy for Notre Dame fans right about now.
After unexpectedly leaving his longtime post with the Fighting Irish for the LSU job, Kelly’s daughter, Grace, has been subjected to a lot of hate.
To make matters worse, she still has to finish out her academic career at Notre Dame even with her dad moving to LSU. And she made a hilarious TikTok after the announcement to describe the situation.
Should be an interesting final semester at Notre Dame for Brian Kelly's daughter 😅
(via 1gracekelly_ | TT) pic.twitter.com/4jUqfUFYDY
— Sports Illustrated (@SInow) December 4, 2021
Grace Kelly followed up her post with a message to fans who troll her by saying things like “your dad sucks”.
i have so many for this
Trending from Side Action
- Sad Viral Cowboys Fan’s Girlfriend Calls Him Out For Cheating After Being Spotted on TV
- According to Paige VanZant She’s Already Made A Sex Tape
- Porn Star Richelle Ryan Claiming Patriots Defensive Player Keeps Messaging Her
- Charissa Thompson Calls Out Lions Coach For Hitting On Her Ahead of Interview
- Lady is Attacked After Confronting Flasher at Motocross Event
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Obviously, the Brian Kelly haters are pretty out of line to bring Grace into it. But she seems like she’s handling it about as well as anyone could.
After the dust settles, Grace will likely join the rest of the family in Louisiana when she graduates college. And hopefully she’ll have better treatment from the fans over there.
If Brian Kelly wins a championship in The Bayou, the whole family will be royalty for Tigers fans.