Since Brittany Renner and Hornets center PJ Washington have split up, the Instagram Model has been seen all over the place.
Washington’s baby mama continuously boasts about being single, and is apparently looking for some added attention by declaring that it was “step daddy season” recently.
Brittany Renner Ratchet Things Up by Talking ‘Stepdaddy Season’ https://t.co/SwElZrXh6V
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) September 13, 2021
After being spotted out at Jackson State this past weekend, Brittany Renner opened up about how much better she was feeling without PJ Washington holding her down.
“This is truly the happiest I ever been, and despite the absolute f*ckery I had to deal with in private for months,” she said on a caption of an Instagram Live Photo.
Trending from Side Action
- Josh Jacobs Responds to Rumors He Has Eight Kids With Eight Different Women
- Larry Fitzgerald’s Ex Girlfriend Calls Him Out for Sleeping with his Assistant
- Kliff Kingsbury Back with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik, She’s Posting From His Bedroom
- LSU Fan Gave Coach O Great Sendoff By Grabbing Her Chest in Epic Video Bomb
- Girl in Bed With Arch Manning Declares Where’s He’s Going to Play College Football
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
A few months back, PJ Washington shared his displeasure for how often he was being allowed to see his son by Brittany Renner.
But it appears that the co-owners have figured out that dispute.
Time will tell who the next victim of Brittany Renner will be. But for now, it appears that her and PJ Washington are both happy to be doing their own things.