Is F.P. Santangelo still married? The Nationals’ announcer for Mid-Atlantic Sports Network, was pulled from the booth this past week in wake of sexual misconduct allegations made against the 53-year-old broadcaster on Instagram.
Washington Nationals Broadcaster F.P. Santangelo Removed From Booth During Game After Being Accused Of Sexual Assaulthttps://t.co/mt15sjfTu6
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) May 10, 2021
Interestingly enough, the former player and current broadcaster was married to a playmate. Santangelo has married twice; his second marriage was to Playboy Playmate Michelle McLaughlin. She was Playboy’s Playmate of the year in 2010, the same year they married.
Apparently they are now divorced.
— F.P. Santangelo (@FightinHydrant) April 15, 2020
Trending from Side Action
- Did Floyd Mayweather Hold Up Logan Paul To Avoid A Knockout?
- Lana Rhoades Brooklyn Nets Date Points to Kevin Durant
- Porn Star Lana Rhoades Says Nets Player Hooked Her Up with Private Suite for Playoff Game
- Natalie Buffet Praises Boyfriend Dak Prescott Opening Up About Mental Health
- Justin Herbert Reportedly in a Low Key Relationship with NFL Network’s Taylor Bisciotti
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
There’s very little information on what went down between the two, or the reason why they split.
The former player is now in some hot water over his love for the ladies.
Check out more of Santangelo’s former wife below: