Von Miller has been the face of the Denver Broncos for a very long time.
Now he’s gone and some people are not too happy about the trade. Von Miller’s trade on Monday to the Los Angeles Rams even got general manager George Paton in trouble at home.
“I have a son,” Paton told reporters on Tuesday. “He didn’t appreciate that we traded Von Miller. He’s still not talking to me.”
— KOA 850 AM & 94.1 FM (@KOAColorado) November 2, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Video of Texans Fans Having Sexual Activity Under Their Ponchos Goes Viral
- Faceless NSFW Chargers Fan Shows Off Thong After Sunday Night Football Win
- Antonio Brown’s Girlfriend Cydney Moreau Trending After Texts Show She Offered to Pay for Vaccine Card
- Mike Zimmer Spotted With Maxim Australia Cover Girl
- Zac Stacy’s Ex Girlfriend Drops Message Following Video of Her Getting Assaulted Goes Viral
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Paton puts on his best face that it didn’t mean they were waving the white flag on the season.
“As we build this team for sustained success, our mindset does not change: Our goal is to win,” Paton said on Monday, per the Denver Post. “I’m confident in the players and our leadership, and we’re excited for the second half of the season.”
Broncos’ trade of Von Miller shows George Paton has one eye on present, another on future – The Denver Post https://t.co/fO6tPiHdB9
— Radio TFI (Home of The Taxi Stand Hour) (@TheRadioTFI) November 2, 2021
As Paton put it on Monday, it was a chance to do right by Miller by sending him to a contender.
“Von and I had a positive, honest conversation (Monday) morning about our team as well as his own future,” Paton said, per the Post. “As I told Von, we wanted to do right not only for the Broncos, but also for him personally with everything he has meant to this organization.”
Nice to know GM’s like to do right by players every once in a while, but not really buying that excuse.