Several weeks back we reported the news Bronny James tore his meniscus, and the son of the NBA superstar won’t be back on the court for a while. Bronny was recording while playing some video games, and said he won’t be playing this season, as he tore his mensicus.
Bronny James Reveals He Tore His Meniscus During Video Game Streamhttps://t.co/n0PasxltD7
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) February 2, 2021
Here’s the video below of Bronny talking about his injury:
- Gronk Goes to Disney World is the Most Clickable Headline of the Year
- Tom Brady is a Fanatic About Winning; Leonard Fournette Has Proof
- Mariota Reclamation Project in New England? Patriots Reportedly Eyeballing Quarterback
- Super Bowl Streaker Bet on Super Bowl Streaking
- Two Teams Reportedly Interested in Carson Wentz Trade
- Bronny James Reveals Torn Meniscus Diagnosis
- Courtside Karen in LeBron James Incident Apologizes via Instagram
- What Was Actually Said in LeBron James vs Courtside Karen Incident
Now all these weeks later, the story has been confirmed.
“Sierra Canyon’s Bronny James suffered a torn meniscus in his knee, multiple sources confirmed for the Los Angeles Daily News on Thursday. The highly-touted sophomore has had surgery, and he is expected to make a full recovery.
The injury, which happened roughly three weeks ago, is believed to be season-ending, one source said. But it might depend on the status of high school basketball in California, which has yet to permit indoor high school competition, including basketball and volleyball.”
— Tarek Fattal (@Tarek_Fattal) February 25, 2021
Is there any better confirmation than straight from the source? A little credit would be nice, lol.
Rest up Bronny, hopefully this won’t derail any plans to play with his pops.