Bronny James could be out for a while.
While streaming himself playing video games, Bronny let it slip that he tore his meniscus, and will be out for the foreseeable future.
Check out the clip of Bronny James revealing his injury below.
- Bruce Arians Fires Shot Across Patriots’ Bow
- Did MJ Cut Anthony Anderson Off Following Golf Defeat?
- Peyton Manning to Play Key Role in Tennessee Alma Mater’s Search for Head Coach
- Tiger Tales: Rachel Uchitel Details Alleged Affair
- Surprise Team Showing Deshaun Watson Interest?
- James and the Giant Tax Bill; Harden to Pay $13M After Trade
- Colin Cowherd Wants Nick Saban to Get an NFL Head Coaching Gig
Bronny James is currently a star on the Sierra Canyon high school basketball team. He is set to graduate in 2023, meaning any time out might affect his recruitment for a little while. He’s currently rated as a 4-star recruit, and has received interest from Kentucky, Duke, Kansas, UCLA and North Carolina.
LeBron recently revealed that he’d like to have the opportunity to play alongside his son in the NBA one day.
“That would be an unbelievable moment not only for myself but for my family, for everybody. That would be pretty dang cool if I were able to be on the NBA floor with my oldest son, James said via The Sports Rush.
There has also been speculation that the OKC Thunder are interested in drafting Bronny James when the time comes. The team has a plethora of future draft picks, and could already have their sights set on acquiring LeBron to play alongside his son.
While all this talk is fun, it’s important to not that it’s all it is–talk. Bronny James needs time to develop, and grow into the player he’ll end up being. Let’s just hope he’s not injured for too long.