With the Ryder Cup coming up this weekend, Brooks Koepka and his girlfriend, Jena Sims, are feeling the patriotic vibes.
Sims, Koepka’s longtime significant other, took to Instagram to share her excitement for this year’s event.
“Raise your hand if you’re excited for Ryder Cup week,” Jena Sims wrote to go along with an American-themed picture.
Trending from Side Action
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
While Jena Sims might be all-in on the Ryder Cup, Brooks Koepka made some comments earlier last week that indicated he wasn’t that into the whole team atmosphere.
“It’s different. It’s hectic. It’s a bit odd, if I’m honest,” Koepka told Golf Digest. “I don’t want to say it’s a bad week. We’re just so individualized, and everybody has their routine and a different way of doing things, and now, it’s like, OK, we have to have a meeting at this time or go do this or go do that.”
Today, Brooks Koepka tried to clarify his comments.
“I said it was different. I never said it was bad. Y’all spun it that way,” Koepka said of his Golf Digest comments Thursday, per Golf Magazine’s Dylan Dethier.
The star golfer will look to help Team USA to an expected win over Team Europe. And it appears Jena Sims will be in attendance to cheer him on all week long.
Check out more of Brooks Koepka’s girlfriend below: