Baker Mayfield has looked pretty bad as of late, with some calling for the Browns to bench him.
Browns head coach Kevin Stefanski has no plans to change things up, at least at the quarterback position. During the postgame media conference, he made it clear that Baker Mayfield is still the guy he wants under center.
“No,” Stefanski said when a reporter asked him if there would be a QB change after the team’s Week 13 bye. “Let me ask you a question: Why would we do that? We’re not doing that.”
Stefanski blamed himself for the Browns’ recent issues, which he summed up quite effectively.
— Around The NFL (@AroundTheNFL) November 29, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Sad Viral Cowboys Fan’s Girlfriend Calls Him Out For Cheating After Being Spotted on TV
- According to Paige VanZant She’s Already Made A Sex Tape
- Porn Star Richelle Ryan Claiming Patriots Defensive Player Keeps Messaging Her
- Charissa Thompson Calls Out Lions Coach For Hitting On Her Ahead of Interview
- Lady is Attacked After Confronting Flasher at Motocross Event
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
“It’s frustrating. It is very frustrating,” Stefanski said via NFL.com. “To not score enough, it’s always a combination of things — staying on the field on third down, trying to run the ball effectively and getting in the red zone, all of those things. But we’re just not doing a good enough job, and that starts with me.”
There’s no way Stefanski is convinced Baker is their guy for the future.
He’s helped turn things around in Cleveland, but they’ll probably never win a Super Bowl with Baker under center.
You can’t pay a guy $30-40 million a year to be less than average.