Odell Beckham may very well be on his way out of Cleveland, so let the mud slinging commence.
From Odell Beckham Sr. posting a video highlighting every missed pass by Baker Mayfield to connect with his son to, the wide receiver being told to remain exempt from team practice, it seems like the fairytale ending is not going to happen for OBJ.
On Thursday afternoon, a quote was reported on NFL Network by Mike Garafalo stating that a player on the Browns, who wishes to remain anonymous, had some pretty harsh words for OBJ’s presence on the squad.
“[Beckham] does nothing. He talks to no one. He’s just got a malcontent attitude.”
— Mike Garafolo (@MikeGarafolo) November 4, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Rachel Bush Goes On Twitter Rant After The Bills Lost In OT To The Chiefs
- A-Rod’s New Girlfriend He Brought to Packers Playoff Game Has Been Identified
- Devin Booker’s Girlfriend Kendall Jenner Posts Tiny Bikini, Fur Boots in the Snow Epic Thirst Traps
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Drake’s 40 Year Old Ex Johanna Leia
- Dwyane Wade’s Baby Mama Aja Metoyer Threatens to Break the Internet
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
There have been previous reports by multiple Browns players, including Mayfield, who was even surprised by the actions that unfolded this week.
What’s even more surprising is that fellow members of the Browns liked the video posted by OBJ’s father.
Odell Beckham Jr.’s dad posted an 11 minute video on IG showing all the times Odell was open and not thrown to.
The video was liked by multiple Browns players including, Rashard Higgins & John Johnson III.
📸: Theo Wargo/Getty Images pic.twitter.com/k22gV0a3CE
— My Mixtapez (@mymixtapez) November 2, 2021
Even though the Browns aren’t the joke they used to be, they’re still pretty much a sh*t show.
Sounds like a bad break up is all that’s left for OBJ in Cleveland.