Tampa Bay Buccaneers coach Bruce Arians isn’t shy when it comes to criticism of his quarterback. Following each loss, Bruce Arians hasn’t sugarcoated a thing. The coach has been pretty forthright in placing blame squarely on Tom Brady’s shoulders.
After another poor performance last night, Bruce Arians explains what’s up with Tom Brady. According to the offensive guru head coach, it’s a lack of trust that is causing continuity issues.
#GoBucs coach Bruce Arians says Tom Brady doesn't have a confidence problem but at times there may be a lack of trust because of the lack of continuity. He is calling some of his own plays, or picking them, from the sidelines between series.
— Rick Stroud (@NFLSTROUD) November 24, 2020
Tom Brady is in his 20th year in the NFL but his first with Tampa Bay. Of course he’s going to have some continuity issues, even going into Week 12. I’d say Bruce Arians needs to figure out how to handle Tom’s losing better.
- LaMelo Ball Knows Who Would Win if His Dad Lavar Played His New Boss Michael Jordan
- Is Anthony Davis Waiting on Giannis Before Making His Own Free Agency Decision?
- What Did Zeke Have to Say About Life With the Dallas Cowboys Organization?
- Caesar’s Reign: William Hill Investors Approve Bid By Casino Juggernaut At $3.69 Billion
- LeBron’s Epic Response to Resurfaced George Clooney Rumor
- NBA Players In Unprecedented Meeting With the Pope on Social Issues
Tom Brady is the GOAT for a reason, he’ll figure it out. He’s either been really good or really bad so far in 2020, no in between.
That’s most likely the result of him being in an entirely new offense with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Just give Brady time, not that he has too much left.