MVP is a subjective award but sometimes stats can be overwhelming.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers head coach believes Tom Brady is the clear choice for the award, saying it would be a “travesty” if Brady lost.
Arians suggested voters have an easy choice when submitting their ballots this season. To Arians, the MVP competition is, “Not even a close race.”
Trending from Side Action
- Porn Star Richelle Ryan Claiming Patriots Defensive Player Keeps Messaging Her
- Charissa Thompson Calls Out Lions Coach For Hitting On Her Ahead of Interview
- Lady is Attacked After Confronting Flasher at Motocross Event
- LaMelo Ball Finally Posts Picture of His Girlfriend Ana Montana
- Ayesha Curry Finally Addresses Open Marriage Rumors
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
See Arians speak on the MVP below:
Should @TomBrady win MVP?
— Tampa Bay Buccaneers (@Buccaneers) January 10, 2022
Tom Brady led the league with 5,316 yards and 43 touchdowns.
He also played in every single game, leading the Buccaneers to a 13-4 schedule and the No. 2 seed in the NFC.
Rodgers is considered the heavy favorite to take home the award, according to BetMGM.
Brady sits second on that list.
Both are more than deserving.