As Tom Brady continues to succeed in Tampa Bay, the New England Patriots continue to look worse by the day for letting Tom Brady walk. In speaking with Peter King after their big playoff win against the New Orleans Saints, Arians called out Bill Belichick for how he ran things in New England while Brady was the team’s quarterback.
- James and the Giant Tax Bill; Harden to Pay $13M After Trade
- Colin Cowherd Wants Nick Saban to Get an NFL Head Coaching Gig
- Jimmy Butler Peer Pressured into Drinking Wine for the First Time
- Watch the Emotional Moment on Steelers Bench Following Playoff Loss
- Man Smashes His Own Television After Engaging Steelers Loss
- Superstar Third Baseman on the Trade Market?
- Johnny Manziel Was Barred from XFL by Vince McMahon
Simply put, Belichick never let Brady be himself and never took advantage of the quarterback’s leadership.
Arians called Brady the ‘”consummate leader” when chatting with King for his Monday morning column, and said that he’s making full use of Brady’s leadership.
“[Brady’s] got the air of confidence that permeates through our team every day. I allow him to be himself,” said Arians. “Like, New England didn’t allow him to coach. I allow him to coach. I just sit back sometimes and watch.”
Arians is also the same guy who took shots at Tom Brady throughout the season. He likes to talk crap, that’s just what he does. You really can’t knock the way Belichick handled Tom Brady, they won six Super Bowls together.
Arians needs to focus on his team at this stage in the season. Talk all your crap when you win the Super bowl.