Chicks dig the long ball.
PGA star Bryson DeChambeau is one of Golf’s heavy hitters, and he’s always willing to show off his massive power off the tee. On the fifth-hole at Whistling Straights, the site of the Ryder Cup, Bryson DeChambeau blasted a a major drive to the right of the water hazard. It traveled far and fast.
— Zachary Swiecicki (@zachswies) September 24, 2021
The total distance traveled on the shot was 417 yards.
Trending from Side Action
- Dwyane Wade’s Side Baby Mama Aja Metyeour Sends Out a Message
- Manchester United Legend Paul Scholes Getting Dragged After Daughter Posts Video of Him Chewing Her Toenails
- Former NBA Ball Boy Turned Tik Toker Gets Ethered by Richard Jefferson For Looking at Player’s ‘Junk’
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
You can see where the ball landed below:
— DraftKings (@DraftKings) September 24, 2021
Whether you’d like to admit it or not, fans love the long drive, there’s something to be said about a guy who can hit a ball that far.
The Happy Gilmore effect is real.