The Milwaukee Bucks future owner, Mallory Edens, celebrated the Milwaukee Bucks first Championship in 50 years in style. The Daughter of Bucks owner Wes Edens was all up in the Bucks locker room. Mallory joined the newly minted Championship team for its champagne-filled locker room party.
Mallory appeared to be thoroughly enjoying herself.
Mallory also showed off the Bucks Championship winning Tequila:
Trending from Side Action
- NBA Lottery Pick Josh Giddey Being Linked to Kylie Jenner
- Alvin Kamara Spotted With Dwight Howard’s Ex Te’a Cooper
- Michael Blackson Calls Out Ben Simmons For Sliding Into His Girlfriend’s DM’s
- Miss BumBum Suzy Cortez Honors Lionel Messi With ‘Anal Tattoo’
- Shailene Woodley’s Mother Lori Enters the Aaron Rodgers Packers Drama
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Mallory has a bright future, assuming her family doesn’t sell the team one day. Actually either way she’s set.
Check out more of the Bucks heiress below: